Dim Display problem is very common in MacBook Laptops whether it is MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Dim Display occurs when LED Backlight of Screen does not glow.This problem generally comes when –
- There is liquid spilled out
- Bad Inverter Circuit – Inverter Circuit is placed on logic board in MacBook model laptops.
- Burnt Logic Board or LVDS Cable
- Bad LVDS Cable or Connector
- Faulty SMC (System Management Controller)
- Bad Battery Indicator in MacBook Pro Models
Whichever is the cause we can solve all dim display problems in MacBook Laptops within few hours.